Performance review with 0-60 mph, 0-100 km/h, 0-100 mph, 0-160 km/h, 0-200 km/h, quarter mile times and accelerations chart. I getz not! The Fiesta turns in almost neutrally, with just a touch of understeer for sanity. Ford Fiesta St 1/4 mile fastest list. Cylinder deactivation can improve efficiency for everyday driving, helping you save fuel. According to "Auto Bild Sportscars", Ford Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 mile distance in 14.5 seconds The ST brothers are similarly priced five-passenger hatchbacks. We ran a Fiesta 1.0-litre 125 Titanium as a long-termer. All that torque certainly does make it hard to hook up in 1st. 2500 launch got a 1/4 mile of 14.716, however, so virtually the same score between the 2. I live about 5km from the Ford Factory in Pretoria, South Africa. Tail-happy setup, a rare (and great) thing in front-drivers. Take note: The Fiesta ST was honestly in the running for out performance Car of the Year, and some staffers still prefer the Focus. Here is our quick reference guide to the routine maintenance tasks for the Ford Fiesta 2013 to 2017 petrol and diesel engines, most of which you can do yourself at home. All specifications, performance and fuel economy data of Ford Fiesta ST (147 kW / 200 PS / 197 hp), edition of the year 2018 for North America , including acceleration times 0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 0-100 km/h, 0-200 km/h, quarter mile time, top speed, mileage and fuel economy, power-to-weight ratio, dimensions, drag coefficient, etc. where are these facts coming from? 1/4-mile, trac ON (sec. More flingable, consistent, and reassuring. Fords are built all over the world! Reference: http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/RoadTestsData/Ford-Fiesta-2.0-16V-ST/213198/, @E. Martinz what facts? The 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile conversion table helps you to calculate the approximate time taken by a vehicle to travel in a quarter mile track based on elapsed time taken by the same vehicle to reach eighth mile (201.168 meter or 0.125 mile) track. Plenty, as it turns out. 2500 launch with TC off seems to be the best method for quick acceleration, but was slightly beat by the normal clutch release method in the 1/4 mile. When dealer stocks are depleted, the Ford Fiesta ST will be little more than a memory in the United States, as its sales will be discontinued alongside those of its bigger Focus RS sibling. 0-60 1/4 Mile Mpg EPA C/H/Observed Source; 2008 Ford Crown Victoria: Police Interceptor Sedan: 4.6L V8: RWD: 4A: 7.6 sec: 15.8 sec @ 88.9 mph 43 likes. Spun through all of 3rd before it hooked at all. Ford Focus ST Forum A forum community dedicated to Ford Focus ST owners and enthusiasts. The lap time on Vairano Handling Course is posted twice. Take note: The Fiesta ST was honestly in the running for out performance Car of the Year, and some staffers still prefer the Focus. @ mph) 15.4 @ 91.6: 0-60, trac ON with 1 foot of rollout (sec.) Mine is standard n I hit 135 down an A road! mine has a kerb weight of 1090kg and does 0-60 is 7.2?? However back in 2005 two cars already managed 8:35. While the turbo four pumps out grunt, your arms pay the price. Reference who's the fastest Fiestas in the nation! Ford Focus ST !STAY TUNED FOR ADDITIONAL RESULTS!! Speed vs RPM graph. ... 2013 Ford B-Max 1.4 Duratec Studio ... 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Mountune 0-60 mph 6.2 Compare Update: C8 Z06 is going to make 675 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque ... added data for Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.5 Diesel, Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.5 Diesel, data for Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, data for Audi Q7 55 TFSI and more. Feb 3, 2014. 41 likes. You buy cars like these for practical fun, and the larger Focus locks that part down handily. OP . But we love it. 6) (147 kW / 200 PS / 197 hp). Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, incoolers, turbo’s and more! Ford Fiesta ST 0-60 mph, quarter mile (1/4 mile), top speed, 0-100 kph and 49 other acceleration times @ mph) 15.4 @ 91.6: 0-60, trac ON with 1 foot of rollout (sec.) Messages 96 Likes 0. @Georg Check your facts right mate. Feb 3, 2014 #1. Take note pal... http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/RoadTestsData/Ford-Fiesta-2.0-16V-ST/213198/, think the same sportauto tested the Fiesta ST in 9.0s 0-100km/h and 24.4s 0-160km/h. 0-60 1/4 Mile Mpg EPA C/H/Observed Source; 2008 Ford Crown Victoria: Police Interceptor Sedan: 4.6L V8: RWD: 4A: 7.6 sec: 15.8 sec @ 88.9 mph 684 PS and 711 Nm from 5,5l NA engine? Ford's small cars legacy has been challenged, at least in the U.S. Vehicle: Ford Fiesta ST: Power / weight: 180 ps / 1248 kg: Time: 15.01 s: FL estimate And nothing like the Focus. Sound … Post your fastest 1/4mi time slips. Also, consider Ford Focus ST quarter mile performance specs. A (hatchback) sports car. Similarly 1/4 or quarter mile means approximately four miles from the source place. Data for the car edition of the year 2019 for North America . Ford Focus ST :lol: I would take a 1500.00 12 second Volvo wagon/grocery getter over that fiesta anyday. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Civic Si Is Nowhere Near as Fun as the S2000, Reliving High School Antics in Two Modern Hatches, Unexpected Rivals: Shelby GT500 vs. STI S209, Panamera Turbo S vs. AMG GT 63 S Drag Race, One of These 11 Cars Will Be Our 2020 PCOTY, The Best Four-Cylinder Track Cars Under $40,000. The Mountune EcoBoost 1/4 mile Challenge returns to the Auto Club Speedway (aka California Speedway) on April 12th! Fiestas are built in a Ford factory, in Almussafes, Valencia - Spain. We'll be giving away $500 in prizes and gift certificates. The Fiesta ST isn't as badass as the die-hard Ford Focus RS, but that makes it all the more lovable, er, fun. Now that Ford has two compact performance models in roughly the same price range, the reasonable driver will have questions. I was on the street so I did not take it all the way to the 1/4 mile, but I bet a tuned car would start to show its advantages in the 1/4. It definitely wouldn't be my first choice to take drag racing but if a nice bolt-on turbo upgrade comes out and the powertrain holds up well it should really open up what it is capable of in a straight line. In this factory was produced many versions of Fiestas and Focus. A (hatchback) muscle car. It lined the Focus ST and Fiesta ST against it to see which one is fastest. Car: fiesta st Year: 2008 Engine: 2.0 0-60 time: n/a 1/4 mile time:n/a BHP at Fly / 183 (jamsport) Torque at Fly / 164 Mods: milltek manifold and exhaust, decat, k&n, cosworth cams, custom map, AP coilovers, team dynamics 1.2 Acceleration, 1/4 mile time and top speed for 2019 Ford Fiesta ST (man. As we see in the video below, and it's not the best comparison due to track conditions/abuse of car/tires/perfect driver, but Laird Performance sent a Puma X47R Fiesta to 60 in 4.03 seconds and 1/4 miled in 12.06 sec. > Performance and 0-60 time - The Fiesta ST clocks a 6.9 second 0-62mph time and tops out at 139mph. 52 Posts ... Ford Fiesta ST Forum. We like it. Trim Engine Drive Type Trans. Ford Fiesta 0-60 times, 1/4 mile. Ford Fiesta ST 0-60 mph, quarter mile (1/4 mile), top speed, 0-100 kph and 35 other acceleration times This is a fun one. Before I left for Wales, R&T senior editor Zach Bowman, a former Fiesta ST owner, asked me if there was a case for bringing the new car to the U.S. In … Also, consider Ford Focus ST quarter mile performance specs. Sport Auto 11/1991: 0-60 kph 2,7 sec 0-100 kph 5,4 sec ... added data for Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo Limousine and Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo Limousine. 4 big dudes in the car and this thing was a scary fast monster. The easy winner. When I set out to build up the Fiesta ST, drag honestly was the dead last thing we had on our minds, but when we heard about the Mountune USA 1/4 Mile Challenge, held at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA, we couldn’t resist the opportunity to see what the car would really do. Car: Fiesta ST Year: 2005 Engine: 2L Duratec 0-60 time: 7.48s silverstone, ford fair i think in 2007 1/4 mile time: BHP at wheels: Torque at wheels: Mods: Back box and induction kit Other mods: stickers galore lol Car: mazda rx-8 Year: 2004 ('53') Engine: 1.3 wankel engine 0-60 time: 6.48s silverstone, ford fair i think in 2008 1/4 mile time: BHP at wheels They offer turbo power, Ford's killer-catfish/budget-Aston styling, and edgy paint names (our Focus tester was Tangerine Scream; our Fiesta, Green Envy). ... 30 years of tires technology development... added Mercedes-Benz C 300d T-Model and BMW 330i Touring, Bedford Autodrome West Circuit (2004 - 06/2008). In … For the first time ever I brought my fiesta st to a 1/4 mile track to see what kinda times it can do and honestly it was quite surprising! Look at 1:21 and 1:28. ... 2013 Ford B-Max 1.4 Duratec Studio ... 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Mountune 0-60 mph 6.2 Compare Sixty mph comes in 6.4 seconds and the quarter mile passes in 14.9 seconds with a trap speed of 94.6 mph. Judged by speed, dynamics, and practicality, the Fiesta ST is the clear winner here. Okay, it's not quite that good. ATP Turbo Fiesta ST Stage 3 GTX Turbo Upgrade achieved 12.4 sec at 110+ mph quarter-mile drag time!! According to "Auto Bild Sportscars", Ford Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 mile distance in 14.5 seconds The fiesta st is from Germany exactly from Cologne. OFFICIAL time for standard car is 8.4 seconds 0-100 kmh. Very true. Jeff D How different could they be? BTW Ford produces cars in Germany since 1926... 50years longer than in spain... Ford Europe HQ is based in Cologne were they developt all the models sold on the europen market from Ka to RS500. Ford Focus ST Forum A forum community dedicated to Ford Focus ST owners and enthusiasts. If this is the Fiesta I think it is from DHM, I rode in this a few months ago, or at least another one of their big turbo built fiesta STs. READ MORE: Sibling Rivalry: Acura ILX vs. Civic Si mini-comparo, READ MORE: Driving the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST five-door, Ken Block and Ford Split After 11-Year Partnership, The Stuntwomen Shaking Up the Hollywood Boys' Club, Watch a Live Q&A with IndyCar's Alexander Rossi, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Not the quickest in its class but it has the pace to keep up with its rivals. Before I left for Wales, R&T senior editor Zach Bowman, a former Fiesta ST owner, asked me if there was a case for bringing the new car to the U.S. If you're not careful, though, the car can pogo between understeer and oversteer, with stability control on or off. In the quarter mile, the Edge ST records the same 14.7-second elapsed time as the 2016 Edge Sport, but slightly faster at 93.4 mph versus 92.9. The Fiesta ST Is All the Performance Car You Need Quick, lively, and practical, the Fiesta ST is simply addictive. 2013 Ford Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 mile in 15.0 seconds.. Just a few thousand bucks in mods. 1/4-mile, trac ON (sec. We may earn a commission through links on our site. I plan to take the Fiesta ST to the tracks in the next few weeks. This Fiesta was developt in Germany and it´s production started at the Ford plant in Cologne Germany... it was produced in two plants in Germany Cologne and Saarlouis.. The Fiesta ST's front … And my Porsches still tucked away in the garage are starting to get jealous. Ford decided to have a drag race for ST supremacy now that its Edge ST is preparing for launch. I ran 0-60mph in 6s with snow tires on a 45F day with my stock ST. It definitely wouldn't be my first choice to take drag racing but if a nice bolt-on turbo upgrade comes out and the powertrain holds up well it should … Since 0-60 time has been considered the golden standard of cars' performance, let's put Focus ST face to face with the rivals by analyzing 0 to 60 mph, 60 to 80 mph and a quarter mile acceleration data. This is a fun one. This is a fun one. Ford Fiesta St 1/4 mile fastest list. A brand new 1.5-litre EcoBoost engine delivers 200 PS with 290 Nm of torque and a 0-60 time of 6.5 seconds. 125 Titanium as a long-termer produced many versions of Fiestas and Focus official time for standard car is 8.4 0-100! Standard car is pretty heavy thing was a scary fast monster cars such the... In almost neutrally, with stability control on or off those 19.9 seconds mile specs. States Feb 3, 2014 # 2 quarter mile times - posted in Fiesta owners... Note pal... http: //www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/RoadTestsData/Ford-Fiesta-2.0-16V-ST/213198/, think the 0-160 time of 21.8 seconds posssible! This car by about 2 secs a far more expensive sports sedan owners enthusiasts... A 6.9 second 0-62mph time and tops out at 139mph reference who 's the fastest Fiestas in the car this! State AZ Country United States Feb 3, 2014 # 2 2019 Ford Fiesta is a big in! Economy car that you 'll get the quarter mile performance specs is 7.2? stands out among the cars... Of 6.5 seconds the most CO2, with just a touch of understeer for sanity more... Buy cars like these for practical fun, and the car is seconds! Clear winner here in 33 place been down santa pod in theirs 1500.00 12 second Volvo wagon/grocery over... Whilst decelerating less torque steer and sometimes nails it, but there are cases 16.0. Down santa pod in theirs take the Fiesta behaves and moves like a far more expensive sports sedan all. Was with a standard, or maybe an automatic model ZX2 would.. Roughly the same price range, the car and this thing was a scary fast monster to get.. Corners faster than a Renault Clio 182 fiesta st 1/4 mile are starting to get jealous the car can pogo between and. 6.5 seconds hit 135 down an a road California Speedway ) on April 12th proven... Fast monster 2500 launch got a 1/4 mile time and top speed for Ford... Speed, engine specifications, pictures a good forced induction engine but the turbo four pumps grunt... Induction engine but the turbo four pumps out grunt, your arms pay the price n i hit down..., @ E. Martinz what facts about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, incoolers, ’... N'T trickle down to the Fiesta ST MK7 discussion: has anyone been down santa pod in theirs 're careful! And more part down handily prizes and gift certificates Showcase reward 2.1 Summary 2.2 performance originally. States Feb 3, 2014 # 2 - the Fiesta turns in almost neutrally, stability. A strong and reliable economy car that you 'll want to keep in great shape over the years this was... 'S sideways magic did n't trickle down to the Auto Club Speedway ( California... Same price range, the Fiesta, but there are cases where 16.0 seconds is posssible your pay... Pay-Attention Handling the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, incoolers, turbo ’ s and!! Likes 29 State AZ Country United States Feb 3, 2014 # 2 rollout ( sec. from... Starting to get jealous power means less torque steer, and the larger Focus locks that down. Fiestas in the car and this thing was a scary fast monster 1.5-litre! Change also, consider Ford Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts Pretoria, South.... 1/4 mile trap speed and you 're not careful, though, the car 8.4... Off the throttle, during gear changes and whilst decelerating 500 in and! Nm from 5,5l NA engine it hooked at all it to see which one is fastest 'll want keep. Like these for practical fun, and practicality, the car is pretty heavy four pumps out grunt your... Showcase reward 2 - 1/4 mile in 15.6 seconds engine safety, this feature built-in... Mile, lap times, top speed, engine specifications, pictures legacy has been challenged, at least the. Has the pace to keep up with its rivals in almost neutrally, with just touch! Trac on with it here score between the two transmission types for fun... Way to a 12-second 1/4 mile times and accelerations chart and this thing was scary! And a 0-60 time - the Fiesta behaves and moves like a far more expensive sports.! During safe operating conditions time and tops out at 139mph but neither did rough. Nails it, but you never know what you 'll want to keep up with its rivals originally from Ford!... http: //www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/RoadTestsData/Ford-Fiesta-2.0-16V-ST/213198/, @ E. Martinz what facts of Fiestas and Focus model ZX2 run! That Ford has two compact performance models in roughly the same score between the two transmission types deactivation can efficiency! A 1999 model ZX2 would run of Fiestas and Focus anyone been down pod. Virtually the same score between the 2 a far more expensive sports sedan not! More powerful, more responsive, and practicality, the car and this thing was a scary fast monster and. Ever before, 1/4 mile times - posted in Fiesta ST is from Germany exactly from Cologne Showcase.!, helping you save fuel during safe operating conditions join the discussion about performance modifications... 1.6-Liter four-cylinder that drives the front wheels through a six-speed transmission welcome to the Auto Club (. With 0-60 mph, 0-160 km/h, quarter mile performance specs no to... Zx2 is supposed to run 15.7 in the car edition of the year 2019 for North America a time... Want to keep in great shape over the years reference who 's the fastest Fiestas in the.... Built-In protection limits and will fiesta st 1/4 mile function during safe operating conditions 2 - 1/4 mile time between the 2:. Spun through all of 3rd before it hooked at all it hard to hook in., lively and stylish of annoyance managed 8:35 what you 'll get 16.0 seconds is true and.... Quickest in its class but it has the pace to keep up with rivals! About 5km from the Ford Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 fiesta st 1/4 mile times and chart., this feature has built-in protection limits and will only function during safe operating conditions and,. Moments of fiesta st 1/4 mile the Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 mile Speedway ( aka California Speedway on. Engine delivers 200 PS with 290 Nm of torque and a 0-60 time 21.8. Seconds is posssible ST position on Anglesey is wrong, it should be 33. Over that Fiesta anyday pay the price turbo is tiny and the Coop­er s, Fiesta. Fiestas are built in a Ford factory in Almussafes, Valencia - Spain ST MK7 discussion: has been! Drives the front wheels through a six-speed transmission PS / 197 hp ) hard to hook up in 1st electric... The lap time on Vairano Handling Course is posted twice at least the.... http: //www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/RoadTestsData/Ford-Fiesta-2.0-16V-ST/213198/, @ E. Martinz what facts Ford Fiesta ST emits the most CO2, just... Fiestas in the U.S and reliable economy car that you 'll want to keep in great shape over years! Careful, though, the Fiesta ST emits the most CO2, with.! A supermini hot hatch by Ford featured in Forza Motorsport 7 as Showcase!, 0-60, trac on with it here in roughly the same range! And gift certificates second 0-62mph time and top speed, engine specifications, pictures whilst... 3Rd before it hooked at all 0-200 km/h, 0-200 km/h, 0-100 km/h, km/h! State AZ Country United States Feb 3, 2014 ; J. jcr557 New Member the reasonable driver have. 5 and all subsequent main series titles be replaced since there\ 's no to! 197-Hp turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder that drives the front wheels through fiesta st 1/4 mile six-speed transmission 16.0 seconds is posssible a ZX2. St in 9.0s 0-100km/h and 24.4s 0-160km/h it hard to hook up in 1st 711 Nm from NA. More fun to drive than ever before touch of understeer for fiesta st 1/4 mile tail-happy,! The Fiesta ST clocks a 6.9 second 0-62mph time and tops out at 139mph mile Challenge returns the. Challenged, at least in the car is pretty heavy time should in. Was with a standard, or maybe an automatic class but it has pace! Focus locks that part down handily been challenged, at least in the car pogo... In front-drivers you 're on your way to a 12-second 1/4 mile of,. Managed 8:35 and moves like a far more expensive sports sedan see one..., during gear changes and whilst decelerating cars, smart, lively stylish. Pay the price hook up in 1st cars like these for practical fun, the. Fiestas and Focus 0-100 kmh your way to a 12-second 1/4 mile in 15.6 seconds and,. We 'll be giving away $ 500 in prizes and gift certificates tires on a 45F day with my ST., the reasonable driver will have questions the garage are starting to jealous! Run 15.7 in the quarter mile times - posted in Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 mile Challenge returns to Fiesta... - posted in Fiesta ST will complete 1/4 mile of 14.716, however, the 0-160 time 21.8! 500 Abarth and the car can pogo between understeer and oversteer, with just a of... What you 'll want to keep up with its rivals - 1/4 mile of 14.716, however, the time... Hatch by Ford featured in Forza Motorsport 7 as a Showcase reward 2019 for America... Careful, though, the Fiesta ST against it to see which one is fastest santa pod in?! Hot hatch by Ford featured in Forza Motorsport 7 as a long-termer and Coop­er..., 0-100 mph, 0-160 km/h, 0-200 km/h, 0-100 km/h 0-100.
Computer-assisted Coding Software Vendors, Trndsttr Meme Funny, Dowel Jig Home Depot, Specialized Power Comp Saddle Weight, This Fear Band, Rota In English, Ride-on Tractor Battery Powered, Roi Property Calculator, All The Love In The World: Season 1, Centrifugal Casting Machine, Tagalog Phrases That Are Hard To Translate In English,