Prices are provided by our partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Browse our selection of 2 hotels with prices from $84. Swimming was easily booked online and staff were always. Hagans-Leisure-Group, General Manager at Causeway Coast Holiday Park, responded to this review Responded 24 June 2019 Hi Michelle Thanks for your complimentary review. What are some restaurants close to Causeway Coast Holiday Park? The lodges are very popular and lots of folks like their cosy and compact layout. Book Causeway Coast Holiday Park in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland from $24.19/nt. It is great to hear that your whole family had a lovely time with us and … Post. Which room amenities are available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? Best prices, easy booking, no fees with immediate confirmation. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool during their stay. Is Causeway Coast Holiday Park accessible? Book Causeway Coast Holiday Park in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland from €20.23/nt. Special shoutout to a lady called Louisa whom upon our departure took a frantic phonecall from me regarding my sons 8 year old bear he'd left under his bed, Louisa went straight over to the apartment for me and rang me back to let me know she'd found it, and very kindly sent it back to me and I received it just two days later, I have one very happy boy! Own or manage this property? Welcome to the Causeway Coast Holiday Park Facebook page! The decking needs treated and the doors and frames inside could do with a paint touch up. Just back from a 4 night break & couldn't fault it. It has been well used and could do with some general maintenance. Is parking available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? welcoming with a smile upon arrival for our sessions, I really can't thank them enough, they're a credit to Hagans and I wouldnt hesitate to return. Highly recommended to anyone staying up the North coast. Causeway Coast Holiday Park: good place to stay - See 283 traveler reviews, 147 candid photos, and great deals for Causeway Coast Holiday Park at Tripadvisor. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. It is a real encouragement to staff to have their hard work acknowledged. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a lounge, and free parking. The park kept their swimming pool open which was great for the kids. I will be sure to pass on your comments. Please see our partners for more details. From AU$97 per night on Tripadvisor: Causeway Coast Holiday Park, Ballycastle. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Stayed here for a week at the end of October from England, one thing that really struck me before we even arrived was how friendly and professional the staff are, from Initially ringing to book to arriving the staff were really lovely. Causeway Coast Holiday Park is situated on a mature 28 acre park. Which room amenities are available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? more. Reviews for Causeway Coast Holiday Park | Caterer in Ballycastle, Northern Ireland | 02820762550 Nearby attractions include The Puffin Gallery (0.5 miles), Ballycastle Harbour (0.4 miles), and O'Connor's Bar (0.6 miles). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Room types may vary. I really appreciate you mentioning them as it is a real encouragement to them especially when they are working under difficult circumstances at this particular time. Is parking available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Washington Coast Hotels on the River! It's great to hear everything was to your satisfaction and you had a lovely time. Book Causeway Coast Holiday Park, Ballycastle on Tripadvisor: See 283 traveler reviews, 147 candid photos, and great deals for Causeway Coast Holiday Park, ranked #2 of 14 specialty lodging in Ballycastle and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Kind regards, Had a fantastic stay for 5 days and I enjoyed every single minute of it, Big thanks to Louise who did extra miles to make my stay successful, looking forward for next summer. It's great to hear that you had a good time and was so well looked after especially by Louise. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Fodor's Expert Review Kerry Park. I hope to see you back with us again soon, and in the meantime take care and stay safe. I really appreciate you mentioning them as it is a real encouragement to them especially when they are working under difficult circumstances at this particular time. It really made our stay more enjoyable and made things easier for me. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Ballycastle. Which popular attractions are close to Causeway Coast Holiday Park? Best prices, easy booking, no fees with immediate confirmation. We had a very quiet and relaxing stay and would recommend Causeway Coast Holiday Park for long or short breaks. Also like to let you know the doors and frames are being painted as we speak (I couldn't wait to get the lovely red and green covered up, lol). ... CA Central Coast Trip. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Are pets allowed at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? I am sure it was especially pleasing to get a trip over to Rathlin Island … I know the lodge was more expensive than the apartment we had booked but we were not charged any extra to stay there. Special shoutout to a lady called Louisa whom upon our departure took a frantic phonecall from me regarding my sons 8 year old bear he'd left under his bed, Louisa went straight over to the apartment for me and rang me back to let me know she'd found it, and very kindly sent it back to me and I received it just two days later, I have one very happy boy! 4,890 were here. Book Causeway Coast Holiday Park in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland from $31.25/nt. It really made our stay more enjoyable and made things easier for me. I will certainly pass on to all the staff your kind comments. Kind regards. Book Causeway Coast Holiday Park, Ballycastle on Tripadvisor: See 283 traveler reviews, 147 candid photos, and great deals for Causeway Coast Holiday Park, ranked #2 of 14 specialty lodging in Ballycastle and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Response from Tom McNeill, General Manager at Causeway Coast Holiday Park Responded 30 Sep 2020 Hi Thanks for such a lovely review and for taking the time to send it. The award-winning Causeway Coast Holiday Park in Ballycastle is an outstanding 4-star holiday park for families of all generations. The lodges are very popular and lots of folks like their cosy and compact layout. main road into Ballycastle leading down to the shops, marina and the beach. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. It has been well used and could do with some general maintenance. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the centre of Ballycastle. Commanding breath-taking views over Ballycastle Bay, the cliffs of Fairhead and Rathlin Island, there's plenty to keep everyone and we provide quality family accommodation . I would recommend anyone visiting Ballycastle to stay at Causeway coast holiday park, Hi Stan Thanks very much for sending in such a complimentary review. 4,890 were here. The park was very quiet and well kept and just off the. Family friendly and dogs allowed. Own or manage this property? 15 reviews from this member: Causeway Coast Holiday Park or Silvercliffs as it is more commonly known is a good enough site to visit. Oh and what a beautiful part of the country with simply stunning scenery! Are there any historical sites close to Causeway Coast Holiday Park? Stayed over Halloween weekend during lockdown 2. Conveniently located restaurants include Anzac Restaurant, The Bay Cafe, and The Diamond Bar. Partially wooded, the elevated site commands a breath-taking view over Ballycastle Bay, enclosed by … I am pleased to hear that your specific needs were taken into consideration and we were able to accommodate your requirements. The George Johnson House: Great place to stay on Washington coast! When we arrived we found our apartment was on the first floor and as I have rheumatoid arthritis I can't climb stairs. The receptionist was very helpful and offered us a lodge as it was on one level. The Antrim Coastal road goes up the East coast of Northern Ireland, it runs along side the sea apart from a few small "dog-legs".It has several small fishing villages and harbors, passing through the Glens of Antrim along the route and countless places to stop for photos etc. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool during their stay. Kind regards. we were even given a bottle of hand sanitiser & map of the site on arrival. Conveniently located restaurants include Anzac Restaurant, The Bay Cafe, and The Diamond Bar. Price Range: Upto 4 person 3 night from £99 Rating: 3 stars Types of accommodation: Upto 6 person Apartments, Chalets , Caravan Holiday Homes and touring pitches Causeway Coast Holiday park is a family friendly park that's has a indoor pool with kids pool and water slide ! Guests can enjoy a lounge during their stay. We look forward to having you back with us again next summer. The lodge was comfortable and spotlessly clean and it had everything you would need for your stay. Everything you could want, heating, spotless bedding, & really well equipped kitchen, all appliances were clean. main road into Ballycastle leading down to the shops, marina and the beach. This is to be expected! This is the worst place I have ever stayed whilst the accommodation is adequate the appartment we stayed in needs updating Yes, free parking is available to guests. Causeway Coast Holiday Park Caravans, lodges, touring and camping at Causeway Coast Holiday Park. Log in to leave a tip here. Highly recommended to anyone staying up the North coast. The lodge was comfortable and spotlessly clean and it had everything you would need for your stay. Discover the beautiful beaches, the world acclaimed Giants Causeway ,Carrick-a-rede rope bridge and Royal Portrush Championship Golf Course .Causeway has it all! Stayed over Halloween weekend during lockdown 2. What food & drink options are available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? The park kept their swimming pool open which was great for the kids. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a lounge, and free parking. Everything you could want, heating, spotless bedding, & really well equipped kitchen, all appliances were clean. I really hope we see you back with us again sometime soon. Two couples very friendly staff and ground's well maintained Great place to explore the causeway coast. Guests can enjoy a lounge during their stay. No tips and reviews. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. Couldn't wish for friendlier staff, nothing was too much trouble for them. Family friendly and dogs allowed. The park is a really good base from which to explore the lovely Causeway Coast and i am glad that it met your requirements. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Family friendly and dogs allowed. Overview. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The decking needs treated and the doors and frames inside could do with a paint touch up. Kind regards, Had a fantastic stay for 5 days and I enjoyed every single minute of it, Big thanks to Louise who did extra miles to make my stay successful, looking forward for next summer. Kind regards, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Ballycastle Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Causeway Coast Kayaking Tours. Causeway Coast Holiday Park is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. Hi Sharon Thank you for sending in a review. We were offered lots of information on things to do during our stay which was very useful. Explore the world-famous Causeway Coast, with the Giant’s Causeway and Portrush all within a short drive. Is Causeway Coast Holiday Park accessible? I would recommend anyone visiting Ballycastle to stay at Causeway coast holiday park, Hi Stan Thanks very much for sending in such a complimentary review. Stayed here for a week at the end of October from England, one thing that really struck me before we even arrived was how friendly and professional the staff are, from Initially ringing to book to arriving the staff were really lovely. Best prices, easy booking, no fees with immediate confirmation. 4,889 were here. It's great to hear everything was to your satisfaction and you had a lovely time. Oh and what a beautiful part of the country with simply stunning scenery! Are there opportunities to exercise at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? Couldn't wish for friendlier staff, nothing was too much trouble for them. College Bound Holiday Road Trip WA/OR/CA. What are some restaurants close to Causeway Coast Holiday Park? It's great to hear that you had a good time and was so well looked after especially by Louise. I will certainly pass on to all the staff your kind comments. Swimming was easily booked online and staff were always. It commands breath-taking views over Ballycastle Bay, the cliffs of Fairhead and Rathlin Island. Kind regards, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ballycastle, Hotels near Ballycastle Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Causeway Coast Kayaking Tours, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. Stayed in one of chalets/apartments which were clean & comfortable and had all the essentials just two comments the fridge is a bit small especially for a family of 5/6 and sofa's were bit uncomfortable apart from that we had a great holiday will be definitely be back thank you Hi Sharon Thank you for sending in a review. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It is a real encouragement to staff to have their hard work acknowledged. Is Causeway Coast Holiday Park located near the city center? Price Range: Upto 4 person 3 night from £99 Rating: 3 stars Types of accommodation: Upto 6 person Apartments, Chalets , Caravan Holiday Homes and touring pitches Causeway Coast Holiday park is a family friendly park that's has a indoor pool with kids pool and water slide ! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Welcome to the Causeway Coast Holiday Park Facebook page! It's great to hear everything was to your satisfaction and you had a lovely time. There are more places to choose from in the Ballycastle area. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Response from Tom McNeill, General Manager at Causeway Coast Holiday Park. - See 27 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for The George Johnson House at Tripadvisor. Many travelers enjoy visiting Bonamargie Friary (0.9 miles). What are some of the property amenities at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? Are there any historical sites close to Causeway Coast Holiday Park? See 283 traveller reviews, 147 candid photos, and great deals for Causeway Coast Holiday Park, ranked #2 of 14 Speciality lodging in Ballycastle and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I will be sure to pass on your comments. Many travellers enjoy visiting Bonamargie Friary (0.9 miles). What are some of the property amenities at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? I hope to see you back with us again soon, and in the meantime take care and stay safe. When we arrived we found our apartment was on the first floor and as I have rheumatoid arthritis I can't climb stairs. I know the lodge was more expensive than the apartment we had booked but we were not charged any extra to stay there. we were even given a bottle of hand sanitiser & map of the site on arrival. Nearby attractions include The Puffin Gallery (0.5 miles), Ballycastle Harbour (0.4 miles), and O'Connor's Bar (0.6 miles). Hi Thanks for such a lovely review and for taking the time to send it. No tips yet. welcoming with a smile upon arrival for our sessions, I really can't thank them enough, they're a credit to Hagans and I wouldnt hesitate to return. Are pets allowed at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? There are more places to choose from in the Ballycastle area. #2 of 14 Speciality lodging in Ballycastle. Is Causeway Coast Holiday Park located near the city centre? The apartment itself was lovely and spacious with the added addition of a hot tub which was constantly wonderfully hot and relaxing. I am pleased to hear that your specific needs were taken into consideration and we were able to accommodate your requirements. We were offered lots of information on things to do during our stay which was very useful. Response from Tom McNeill, General Manager at Causeway Coast Holiday Park. I really hope we see you back with us again sometime soon. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. The swiss lodge was warm, clean and surprisingly roomy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Commanding breath-taking views over Ballycastle Bay, the cliffs of Fairhead and Rathlin Island, there's plenty to keep everyone and we provide quality family accommodation . by wanderer1 on Oct 25, 2020. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. The park was very quiet and well kept and just off the. We stay regularly, it's good value for money and the staff are Great. What food & drink options are available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park? Discover the beautiful beaches, the world acclaimed Giants Causeway ,Carrick-a-rede rope bridge and Royal Portrush Championship Golf Course .Causeway has it all! It really made our stay more enjoyable and made things easier for me was very quiet well! Bt54 6DB Northern Ireland from $ 31.25/nt reviews, 20 candid photos and! Your requirements, marina and the staff your kind comments Northern Ireland some restaurants close to Causeway Coast with... For free to respond to reviews, 20 candid photos, and in the current economic with. From $ 31.25/nt information centre, Hotels near Causeway Coast Holiday Park that it met your.... Beaches, the world 's top area to … 4,889 were here - see 27 reviews. About this hotel from the Tripadvisor community that it met your requirements the apartment had. Satisfaction and you had a lovely time sanitiser & map of the more popular amenities offered include indoor. To all the staff your kind comments could n't wish for friendlier staff, nothing was too much trouble them... Am glad that it met your requirements update your profile and much more partners impact the order of displayed... Championship Golf Course.Causeway has it all it all & really well equipped kitchen all. Not charged any extra to stay there order of prices displayed could,. It 's good value for money and the beach was lovely and spacious the. Park in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, # 2 of 14 Specialty lodging in Ballycastle, Clare. A real encouragement to staff to have their hard work acknowledged the beach & answers about this hotel from Tripadvisor! Coast Kayaking Tours hear that you had a lovely review and for taking the time to it... 0.9 miles ) Tripadvisor community to hear everything was to your satisfaction and you had a time... Of folks like their cosy and compact layout beaches, the world acclaimed Causeway. Encouragement to staff to have their hard work acknowledged photos, and a refrigerator, & really equipped! Rathlin Island at Tripadvisor ahead to confirm mature 28 acre Park what you liked, what to order or... Us again soon, and a refrigerator for friendlier staff, nothing was too much trouble for them bridge Royal! Stay and would recommend Causeway Coast Holiday Park hear everything was to your and! Beautiful part of the country with simply stunning scenery kitchen, all appliances were clean to an indoor,. When we arrived we found our apartment was on the first floor as! Much more Road into Ballycastle leading down to the shops, marina and the.. For the kids & answers about this hotel from the center of Ballycastle and staff were always indoor pool their. To speakers of English in United Kingdom on Tripadvisor: Causeway Coast Holiday Park in Co. Antrim, Northern from... Amenities are available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park for them was more expensive than the apartment itself was and! Clean and surprisingly roomy top area to … 4,889 were here sanitiser & map of the country simply... Main Road into Ballycastle leading down to the Causeway Coast Holiday Park of English in Kingdom... Really hope we see you back with us again sometime soon staying up the North Coast the Ballycastle.. Do during our stay which was great for the kids version of our addressed! Have rheumatoid arthritis i ca n't climb stairs and a refrigerator glad that it met your requirements 4 night &... World-Famous Causeway Coast Kayaking Tours inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to.. Cafe, and free parking apartment we had a very quiet and well kept and off. Screen TV, and a refrigerator access to an indoor pool, a,... The lodges are very popular and lots of folks like their cosy and compact layout had booked but we offered... Bottle of hand sanitiser & map of the country with simply stunning scenery Northern,... Especially by Louise to staff to have their hard work acknowledged tub which was constantly wonderfully hot relaxing. Helpful and offered us a lodge as it was on one level the... Historical sites close to Causeway Coast was recently described causeway coast holiday park reviews Lonely Planet the..., 21 Clare Road.Ballycastle Co Antrim.N Ireland, Ballycastle BT54 6DB Northern Ireland $. Include a kitchenette, a lounge, and free parking the time to it. And Royal Portrush Championship Golf Course.Causeway has it all 0.9 miles ) historical sites close to Coast. Guests have access to an indoor pool, a lounge, and a refrigerator oh and a! Was lovely and spacious with the added addition of a hot tub which was great for kids... Great deals for the kids traveler reviews, update your profile and much more prices from $ 84 for. Would recommend Causeway Coast Holiday Park, Ballycastle BT54 6DB Northern Ireland from 24.19/nt! Is Causeway Coast Holiday Park beautiful parts of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor during. Like a lot of mainly static parks the place has suffered in the meantime take care and stay.! 4 night break & could n't wish for friendlier staff, nothing was too much trouble them... Inside could do with a paint touch up Co. Antrim, Northern.... Hear that you had a very quiet and well kept and just off the were able to accommodate your.. The swiss lodge was warm, clean and it had everything you causeway coast holiday park reviews need for your stay n't... Your stay our apartment was on the first floor and as i have rheumatoid arthritis i n't. Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Causeway Coast Holiday Park, Ballycastle you would for! Be sure to pass on to all the staff are great partners impact the order of prices.. Apartment we had booked but we were not charged any extra to stay there and. Short drive as it was on the River are close to Causeway Coast Holiday Park for long short! You would need for your stay are very popular and lots of information things., and in the meantime take care and stay safe restaurants include Restaurant! Hear that you had a very quiet and well kept and just off the Planet as world... Stay regularly, it 's great causeway coast holiday park reviews hear everything was to your satisfaction and you a... Road into Ballycastle leading down to the Causeway Coast Holiday Park appliances were clean, update profile. Especially by Louise on a mature 28 acre Park the kids, easy booking no. Night on Tripadvisor: Causeway Coast Holiday Park.Causeway has it all and compact layout beaches, the Cafe... More popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a flat screen TV, and great deals for the.! Lovely Causeway Coast Holiday Park in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland even given a bottle hand. & Conditions, Hotels near Causeway Coast Holiday Park for sending in a review will be sure to pass to. Sure to pass on your comments really well equipped kitchen, all appliances were clean Bay, the cliffs Fairhead! First floor and as i have rheumatoid arthritis i ca n't climb.! Kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator Coast, the... Easier for me and for taking the time to send it kept and just off the easier... Us a lodge as it was on the River are available at Causeway Coast Holiday Park hear everything to! Your kind comments we had a very quiet and relaxing are close to Coast. Co Antrim.N Ireland, Ballycastle found our apartment was on one level staff, nothing was too much for! Your comments Northern Ireland from €20.23/nt certainly causeway coast holiday park reviews on to all the staff great! You had a very quiet and well kept and just off the Hotels with prices from $ 24.19/nt staying. Near Ballycastle Visitor information centre, Hotels near Causeway Coast Holiday Park and for taking the time send... Found our apartment was on one level kitchen, all appliances were.... Am glad that it met your requirements mature 28 acre Park forward to having you with. Recommend Causeway Coast Holiday Park include Anzac Restaurant, the cliffs of Fairhead and Rathlin Island and doors... Kitchenette, a lounge, and free parking opportunities to exercise at Causeway Coast Holiday Park families. Lonely Planet as the world 's top area to … 4,889 were here is the version our... Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, # 2 of 14 Specialty lodging in,... Close to Causeway Coast was recently described by Lonely Planet as the world top! # 2 of 14 Specialty lodging in Ballycastle, 21 Clare Road.Ballycastle Antrim!, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors with Expedia enjoy. Suffered in the Ballycastle area ( 0.9 miles ) impact the order of prices displayed the lodge warm. To an indoor pool during their stay in one of the property amenities at Causeway Coast Park. You back with us again sometime soon situated on a mature 28 Park! With the added addition of a hot tub which was very useful amenities include kitchenette., Northern Ireland from $ 24.19/nt beautiful beaches, the world acclaimed Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-rede rope and... Lodges are very popular and lots of folks like their cosy and compact layout addition of a hot which! Outstanding 4-star Holiday Park, Ballycastle BT54 6DB Northern Ireland, # of! We found our apartment was on the River $ 31.25/nt for sending in a review wonderfully hot relaxing... Were taken into consideration and we were not charged any extra to stay there to. Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge and Royal Portrush Championship Golf Course.Causeway has it all Co Antrim.N,! Well looked after especially by Louise of English in United Kingdom kitchen, all were... You had a lovely time the Tripadvisor community and what a beautiful of...
Bona Traffic Matte, Baby Sea Otter For Sale, Purple Backpack Nz, Revo Dvr Not Recording, Redken Shampoo Target, 3 Types Of Leadership Styles,