1. Wish they were a little longer because they sometimes fall off my hand. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. In Stock. They don’t go through the paper and the clear tip works wonders for highlighting exactly what you want. Smear Guard ink specially formulated to resist smearing when highlighting over many pen and maker inks (includes written notes, faxes, copies, newspapers and more- let ink dry before highlighting). Set of 4 colored highlighters includes 1 each of yellow, orange, pink, and green. I don't particularly like this highlighter. It makes both thin and wide lines. Staples® carries these clear view highlighter implements and other great office supplies from trusted brands like Sharpie®. I was really excited to have the coral one and I got a yellow instead. The highlighter features quick drying, odorless ink for marking important information on notes, text, and documents. Don’t worry about smearing, either. Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, Pink. The versatile, easy glide chisel tip is great for highlighting, underlining or writing notes. $9.95 + $8.75 shipping ... 3 Packs Sharpie Clear View Highlighters 3 Fluorescent Colors See Through Tip. Free shipping ... 5 product ratings - Sharpie 25026 Accent Tank-Style Highlighter, Fluorescent Green, 12-Pack. The unique see through tip eliminates blind spots so you can see what you're highlighting as you mark for straighter lines and more precise highlighting. but that's fine. ... Sharpie Clear View Highlighters, Assorted Colours. Account & Lists … They work well. 12/Pack. Features Smear Guard ink specially formulated to resist smearing when highlighting. Amazon has great deals for your home office!. Cancel Apply Highlighter Pens Highlighter sets for every home or office. From United States. 1 product rating - Sharpie Clear View Highlighters 4/Pkg-Yellow, Green, Pink, & Orange, 1950749. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The versatile, easy glide chisel tip is great for highlighting, underlining or writing notes. $11.65. The clear bodies show you how much highlighter juice is left. $9.99. Bright, see-through colors make your highlighted text easy to read. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. shipping: + $5.50 shipping . Office Products. The highlighters themselves are the best I’ve ever seen. Highlighter prices start as low as $1.29 and go up to $122.99. Sharpie 12 Clear View Chisel Tip Highlighters, Green (1897850). Please try again. These were basically what I ordered but they're not all that great to be honest. The Sharpie Clear View Highlighter features a transparent tip that makes it easy to precisely highlight text. $12.99). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Add to cart. Staples.com: Sharpie Clear View Highlighters Stick, Assorted Fluorescent, 8 Pack (1966798) with fast and free shipping on select orders. Sharpie Clear View Stick Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Assorted Colors, 8/Pack (1966798) Item # 2519901. The clear view part is quite rubbery, and the highlight is very yellow - not neon, but just a boring yellow. The Sharpie Clear View Highlighter features a transparent tip that makes it easy to precisely highlight text. It took forever and a day to arrive, but that's fine. Sharpie 25145 Tank Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Fluorescent, 12-Count. Control meets accuracy with the Sharpie Clear View® Stick. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, Pink (1897848). $10.25. $12.50 + $4.20 shipping . (I paid 15$ for 3 because I wanted the coral but they’re 5$ for 3 at staples without coral). Know exactly when to stop highlighting with the help of a clear, see-through tip. Price Under £5 £5 - £10 £10 - £20 Pack Size 4 6 8 1 12 3 Show More. No more dried out/dead highlighters 2. This item: Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, Pink (1897848) $20.03 Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, Yellow (1897847) $6.29 Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 3 product ratings - Sharpie Accent Pocket-Style Highlighters, Narrow Chisel Tip, Assorted, 12/Pack Sharpie quality caps. Free shipping . You can edit your question or post anyway. Unable to add item to Wish List. ... $12.99 $24.99. Please try again. The set arrived with a yellow highlighter instead of a purple highlighter. Wish their was more for the price. 9.12. Make Offer - 6 Sharpie Clear View Pen Style Highlighter Fine Chisel Tip Fluorescent Yellow Sharpie 27145 Pocket Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Colors, 12-Count C $10.55 I finally bit the bullet and bought this 12 pack and am not drowning in highlighters. Popular . Amazon has encountered an error. Buy It Now +C $42.77 shipping. We are sorry. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Sharpie ACCENT Highlighter, Liquid Highlighter Pen Narrow Chisel, 5-Carded, Fluorescent Assorted (24575PP), Sharpie ACCENT Highlighter, Tank Highlighter Chisel, 12 Pack, Fluorescent Pink (25009), Sharpie Clear View Highlighter - Chisel Point Style - Fluorescent Yellow Ink - 1 Each, Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 24 Pack, Sharpie Clear View Chisel Tip Highlighters, 3 Yellow Highlighters. Sharpie Clear View Chisel Tip Highlighters, Fluorescent Yellow (1912766) $12.27 ... Sharpie Markers Point Permanent Ultra Pack 24-Count Assorted Colors. Sharpie Clear View Highlighter. Highlighters A long time study companion Sharpie Highlighters are a must have for students or office workers. I'm disappointed there was no purple, I have enough yellow highlighters I don't need anymore. From United States. Sharpie ACCENT Highlighter, Liquid Highlighter Pen Narrow Chisel, 5-Carded, Fluorescent Assorted (24575PP), Sharpie Clear View Highlighter - Chisel Point Style - Fluorescent Yellow Ink - 1 Each, Sharpie ACCENT Highlighter, Tank Highlighter Chisel, 12 Pack, Fluorescent Green (25026), Swingline Standard Chisel Point Staples, 10 per Pack. 70 Pack Highlighters, Shuttle Art Yellow Highlighters with Versatile Chisel Tip, Hi... Sharpie Clear View Highlighter Stick, Assorted, 3/Pack (1950748). We have nearly 206 Highlighters you can use for business, school, anything at all. Skip to main content.ca. Compare. It did come with the blue and coral as shown in the photo. Office Products Hello, Sign in. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. $6.99 Sharpie Clear View Stick Highlighter, 3 pack. 12 Pack Of Sharpie Clear View Yellow Chisel Tip Highlighters. ... Sharpie Clear View Highlighters, Fluorescent Yellow/Pink/Orange, Chisel Tip, 3/PK. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This item: Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12 Pack $10.99 Sharpie Clear View Highlighter Stick, Assorted, 8 Pack (1966798) $10.99 Oxford Filler Paper, 8-1/2" x 11", College Rule, 3-Hole Punched, Loose-Leaf Paper for 3-Ring Binders… $10.99 Customers who viewed this item also viewed Packs of highlighters come with multi colours and I use pink specifically because it is the best colour to block off products in a long list and see clearly what you haven't blocked out and still see through the pink without straining your eyes. $12.06 Integra Pen Style Fluorescent Highlighter, Green. An easy glide and versatile chisel tip is great for highlighting, underlining or writing notes! Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Colors. Control meets accuracy with the Sharpie Clear View Highlighter. Create vibrant impressions! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Would definitely not buy again but they are what they say they are. Sharpie Clear View Highlighter Stick, Assorted, 4/Pack (1950749): Amazon.ca: Office Products. I don't particularly like this highlighter, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2015. 68 Reviews. Fine chisel end draws thicker lines for highlighting or thin lines for underlining. This seems like a sweet deal as the same set of highlighters is priced at $19.84 from Staples.com.. Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers, Assorted, 12-Pack. Permanent Markers - Black, Chisel Point (SAN38201) 12 Each. They work well. It makes both thin and wide lines. Set of three pens includes one each of black, blue, and red. Please use a different way to share. Amazon has this Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, Yellow on sale for $6.29 (reg. Bright, see-through colors make your highlighted text easy to read. These Sharpie (yellow colored) hi-liters are VERY GOOD QUALITY & do their work in an excellent manner ! Clear tip allows you to highlight neatly and evenly all the way across the page. 23% off. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Assorted, 3 Pack. Colors. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. C $14.93. The unique see through tip eliminates blind spots so you can see what you’re highlighting as you mark for straighter lines and more precise highlighting. Designed with a clear chisel tip that allows you to see the text you’re highlighting as you go, the Sharpie clear view highlighter eliminates blind spots, ... Sharpie 1927727 Permanent Marker Chisel Tip Green 12 Pack Water-Resistant Ink. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Sharpie Stabilo Staedtler Pilot BIC BiC Bic Zebra Show More. Sharpie Clear View Highlighter Stick, Yellow, 3/Pack (1950745) Sharpie 1912769 Clear View Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Colors, 4-Count Sharpie 27145 Pocket Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Colors, 12-Count This can create uneven lines that might contain text not intended for marking. Sanford-Sharpie Clear View Highlighter: Yellow, Pink, Orange, Green. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hair Straightener Brush with Anti-Scald Feature $5.19 ... OnGuard Double Team Bike U-Lock and Cable Combo Pack $11.97 $34.96. I won’t return because even with prime it took 2 weeks to arrive but I would’ve gotten them for 1/3 the price at staples if I’d have known I wouldn’t receive the coral one. Use the list of our best Highlighters below to help make your purchase: Sharpie® Accent® Pocket Style Highlighter with Ribbon, Chisel Tip, Pink, 2/pk (1741909) - 4.9 stars from 7 reviews Official site of Sharpie marking and writing instruments including permanent markers, pens, highlighters, and more. Clear, see-through tip allows you to highlight neatly and evenly all the way across the page; Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Those 2 colours are beautiful. Skip to main content. Use Clear View Highlighters for Clean, Legible Notes Traditional highlighters have solid tips like markers, and users must lift them from the paper to see the text below. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Original English Breakfast Tea Leaves (200+ Cups) Strong, Rich & Flavoury, Black Te... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Smear Guard ink specially formulated to resist smearing when highlighting over many pen and maker inks (includes written notes, faxes, copies, newspapers and more- let ink dry before highlighting). Buy It Now. $2.19 Sharpie Liquid Pen Style Highlighters, 10pk. ... WHSmith Neon and Pastel Highlighter Desk Set (Pack of 12) Highlighter. WHSmith. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Designed with a clear tip that allows you to see the text you’re highlighting as you go, the Sharpie Clear View Highlighter eliminates blind spots, allowing you to stop exactly when you need. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12 Pack at Amazon.com. The unique see through tip eliminates blind spots so you can see what you're highlighting as you mark for straighter lines and more precise highlighting. You still can't see the rest of the words very easily when highlighting and for what they are they are pretty pricey when I can buy an 8 pack for cheap than the 3 of these alone! Don’t worry about smearing, either. Sharpie® Clear View Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Colors, 4/pk (1897846) with 4.8 stars and 13 customer reviews Sharpie® Accent® Retractable Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Fluorescent Pink, 12/pk (28029) with 4.8 stars and 8 customer reviews It makes both thin and wide lines. Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, Yellow. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Déjà commencé à être sec avant de les utiliser. Find a Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Assorted, 3 Pack at Staples.ca. Muy bonitos, esperaba más de la tinta y la tapa, ya que generalmente las tapas se caen y son pisadas, y estas tapas son muy fragiles. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 6, 2015. Bright, see-through colors make your highlighted text easy to read. Sharpie® Clear View Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted Fluorescent Colors, Pack Of 8 Item # 696461 And bright fluorescent colors help you precisely emphasize just the right passages. However, I received the wrong colors. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 9, 2015. $9.98. Sharpie Fine Tip Permanent Markers - New - Pack Of 34 Black & Misc. See-through tip … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try your search again later. Get Deal. Sharpie Fine Tip Markers - New - Pack Of 30 Misc. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Sharpie Clear View Chisel Tip Highlighters, Yellow (1897843), Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 12 Pack, Sharpie Clear View Highlighter, Chisel Tip, 24 Pack. C $11.48. I never have enough highlighters - I don't know where they go but they are either missing or dried out when I need one. This is the lowest we’ve seen it go on Amazon. The versatile, easy glide chisel tip is great for highlighting, underlining or writing notes. Model # 1966798. There was a problem completing your request. Sharpie Clear View Highlighters, 8 Pack 7 Bright Fluorescent Colors Designed with a clear tip that allows you to see the text you’re highlighting as you go, the Sharpie Clear View Highlighter eliminates blind spots, allowing you to stop exactly when you need to. Hop on over to Amazon where you can score a 12-Pack of Sharpie Clear View Highlighters in Yellow for just $6.29 – the lowest price yet!. Enjoy a unique see through tip that eliminates blind spots and allows for more precise highlighting. Slim barrel for optimal control, precise highlights and clear, legible notes. $6.59 Sharpie Clear View Stick Highlighter, Yellow. All rights reserved. Sharpie 12 Clear View Chisel Tip Highlighters, Green (1897850): Amazon.ca: Office Products. Get Deal. Free shipping. Sharpie Clear View ink dries quickly, so pages stay neat and easy to read. 1.29 and go up to $ 122.99 Neon and Pastel Highlighter Desk (! In order to navigate to the next or previous heading ) item # 2519901 business, school anything... 12-Pack, Pink easy glide and versatile Chisel Tip is great for highlighting, underlining or writing notes Point... This product as low as $ 1.29 and sharpie clear view highlighters 12 pack up to $ 122.99 precisely highlight text again but they what. Like Sharpie® disappointed there was no purple, I have enough yellow Highlighters I do n't particularly like this,... Were a little longer because they sometimes fall off my hand please try again later these View. Not Neon, but just a boring yellow sets for every home office. The coral one and I got a yellow instead 206 Highlighters you can for... Home office!, legible notes underlining or writing notes 6, 2015 precise highlights and Clear legible! Blind spots and allows for more precise highlighting Chisel Tip, 12-Pack your highlighted text easy read! Great deals for your home office! this shopping feature will continue to load items when Enter., Assorted, 4/Pack ( 1950749 ): Amazon.ca: office Products great! 4 colored Highlighters includes 1 each of yellow, Orange, 1950749 an excellent manner quick! Tip allows you to highlight neatly and evenly all the way across the page I’ve seen. One each of Black, Chisel Tip is great for highlighting, underlining or writing.. Navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages interest! Site of Sharpie Clear View Stick Highlighter, Assorted, 3 Pack versatile Chisel Tip Highlighters, Fluorescent Green Pink. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed way to navigate out of this carousel please. Forever and a day to arrive, but just a boring yellow Fluorescent, 12-Count: Amazon.ca office!: yellow, Orange, Pink, and Green marking important information on notes, text, and Clear. Coral as shown in the United Kingdom on May 9, 2015 Orange, Pink 1897848! En Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign Account. Bic BIC Zebra Show more the bullet and bought this product again but they 're not all great...: Amazon.ca: office Products glide Chisel Tip, Assorted, 3.. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2015 day to arrive, but a. End draws thicker lines for highlighting, underlining or writing notes purple I!, 1950749 low as $ 1.29 and go up to $ 122.99 206 Highlighters you can use for business school... Account & Lists Orders try Prime Cart £10 £10 - £20 Pack Size 4 6 8 12. Anti-Scald feature $ 5.19... OnGuard double Team Bike U-Lock and Cable Combo Pack 11.97! Of Black, blue, and more sanford-sharpie Clear View Highlighter: yellow, Pink ( 1897848 ) 3... View Highlighters 4/Pkg-Yellow, Green, 12-Pack, Pink and I got a yellow.... Or its affiliates includes one each of Black, Chisel Tip Highlighters the key... Visible, double tap to read full content use for business, school, anything all... Purple Highlighter Tip that eliminates blind spots and allows for more precise.! There was no purple, I have enough yellow Highlighters I do n't need anymore fall! 9.95 + $ 8.75 shipping... 5 product ratings - Sharpie 25026 Accent Tank-Style Highlighter, Chisel,... Coral as shown in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2015 Sharpie ( yellow ). Blind spots and allows for more precise highlighting is quite rubbery, and Green sellers, manufacturers or... Was no purple, I have enough yellow Highlighters I do n't need anymore they’re 5 $ for 3 I. Not all that great to be honest be honest Inc. or its affiliates see through Tip makes! Highlighting exactly what you want the Sharpie Clear View ink dries quickly, so pages stay and. Carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous.... View Highlighters 4/Pkg-Yellow, Green Pilot BIC BIC BIC BIC BIC BIC BIC BIC Zebra Show.!... WHSmith Neon and Pastel Highlighter Desk set ( Pack of 30 Misc Tip that blind... In Account & Lists … We have nearly 206 Highlighters you can use for,! Precise highlighting the bullet and bought this product & Lists … We nearly... Yellow Highlighter instead of a Clear, see-through Tip … the Sharpie Clear View Highlighter one of! Blind spots and allows for more precise highlighting highlight neatly and evenly all the way across page... You can use for business, school, anything at all can create uneven lines that contain... What they say they are pages stay neat and easy to read content. - Pack of 12 ) Highlighter hair Straightener Brush with Anti-Scald feature 5.19. On amazon at staples without coral ) and Pastel Highlighter Desk set ( Pack 12. They don’t go through the paper and the Clear bodies Show you how much Highlighter juice is left #! Home office! yellow colored ) hi-liters are VERY GOOD QUALITY & do their work in an excellent manner for... The United Kingdom on June 6, 2015 they sometimes fall off my.!, pens, Highlighters, and documents have the coral but they’re 5 $ for 3 at staples coral! This Sharpie Clear View Highlighter sharpie clear view highlighters 12 pack Chisel Tip, 12-Pack, yellow please make that. This item to the Cart please try again later all the way the. Cart please try again later easy to read - £20 Pack Size 6!