Switching from a monster cable that was priced very silimlarly, the audioquest Irish red was night-and-day difference. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications. This page works best with JavaScript. this wire was amazing for my subwoofer and was the perfect length to run through my basement, Good quality. No issues w/it. These are wonderful. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2015. AudioQuest Irish Red Subwoofer Cable. Related Products. The difference compared to cheap $20-50 is day and night. Great cables - seem to out perform other competitors that are more expensive. The Silver Subwoofer Advantage Irish Red boasts AudioQuest's … Needed a subwoofer cable for a new Klipsch subwoofer and decided to go with this one. It's worth the money, There’s not a whole lot to say about this cable other than the fact that it looks extremely durable and for the cost works fairly well. Sub cable works great and gives the sub a very clean sound. Nice product though. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. While even stock cables offer some degree of noise shielding, Irish Red… Must have to go with your quality subwoofer. I ended up not connecting the ground wires and may not be necessary. It’s a single cable with a separate chassis … Action movies now have much more impact instead of a rumbling mess. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. So I bought a pair. AudioQuest Irish Red Subwoofer Cable Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. I thought everything sounded great, I even have my subs on a set of AuraLex Subdude issolators. Great quality product. If you don't mind paying the extra money on your components you can't cheap out on the cords! In-store pricing may vary. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … The bass appears to be fuller and not muddy. This cable features two identical solid conductors, and each conductor is a single, unbroken strand of AudioQuest… Audioquest makes great cables they may be a more little expensive but you get what you pay for,I have had other cheaper cables but were the main difference with Audioquest is in the quality of the construction of the cable also the only other thing I should have done is to buy a little extra length for I could of moved my subwoofer closer to the corner in the room. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. I am most impressed with every aspect of this! The AudioQuest Black Irish Red Subwoofer Cable 2m is step-up from the entry-level Black Lab model, offering an upgrade to Solid 0.5% Silver Conductors. Prior to this cable I had numerous problems with ground loop humming. This cable is really a high quality built product. This cable features two … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Your email address will not be published. Even range was improved, being able to … AudioQuest Irish Red is a grounded analog subwoofer cable available in varying lengths. Highly recommended if you want to improve your audio system. you will notice a difference in the quality of sound coming from your sperkers This review is from AudioQuest - Irish Red 16.4' Subwoofer Cable - … I can’t tell if my system sounds better or not with just listening ears, but I really like the look and quality of this product. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2016. Simply plugs into subwoofer and TV input. Irish Red uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation on both conductors because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. We test every product as a team in our bespoke … This all connected an awesome NAD T-777 Reciever. Review AudioQuest null Even range was improved, being able to … May have been able to get by with the 10' cable but got this one in case I need to move the subwoofer around for best performance. Excellent workmanship. Bass was significantly tighter and punchier. You will notice a difference, I did. Switching from a monster cable that was priced very silimlarly, the audioquest Irish red was night-and-day difference. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2020. Sleep better knowing it's a quality cable like their Cinnamon series HDMI's. SOLID 0.5% SILVER CONDUCTORS: Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction … Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very … Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2017. Thanks to all the air in … Playing Marshmallow Attack! That's it. Any woven cable with gold plated connectors will perform equally well and at a cost of less than $10. AudioQuest's Irish Red cable helps any powered subwoofer sound more realistic by minimizing any loss in the signal as it travels from your receiver to the sub. I went high end because I wanted a great home theater experience and that is what I got! Had a regular (unknown name) cable from 2012 hooked up by Geek Squad to my old Def Techs. Buy from an authorized internet retailer for free technical support. Be the first to review this product! Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019. Get the clear, melodic bass notes and transparent low frequencies your subwoofer is capable of producing by hooking it up to the AudioQuest Irish Red subwoofer cable. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AudioQuest Irish Red RCA Male to RCA Male Subwoofer Cable - 9.84 ft. (3m) at Amazon.com. I replaced my insignia cables with this. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Irish Red uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation on both conductors because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. Even range was improved, being able to hear WAY more frequencies than with the monster. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2015. It is able … Used that same cable for my DB4S when I upgraded to 700 series B&W. Thanks to all the air in … However, I talked with Audioquest about a different subject and asked them about these cables and he strongly recommend them. I have to agree with the Audiophiles, great cables like Audioquest are the seventh component. Abt has special shipping on the AudioQuest 6.6 Feet Irish Red Subwoofer Cable - IRISHRED2M. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2019. from Frozen’s delightful OST, the AudioQuest … Here you go. Bought this 'just 'cause I knew it was a better cable. User rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars with 187 reviews. AudioQuest Greyhound Subwoofer Cable … AmazonBasics Cord. Seem to sound nice;although I haven't compared them to other cables. Bass was significantly tighter and punchier. AudioQuest Red River . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The 0.5% silver-plated copper and nitrogen-injected insulation ensure signal clarity … Bass was significantly tighter and punchier. This AudioQuest Irish Red IRED05 cable features a metal-layer noise-dissipation system to help reduce RF and EMI noise. Great Sound! There's a problem loading this menu right now. AudioQuest Irish Red Subwoofer cables … My regular cable did not carry the base lows as well as the AutioQuest cable does. AudioQuest Irish Red subwoofer cable - 6.6 ft overview and full product specs on CNET. Prices and offers are subject to change. Be the first to review “AudioQuest Irish Red 5M Subwoofer Cable” Cancel reply. I just wish they do make it without the ground wire, I think, or have something that ties it up. Solid 1.25% Silver-Plated Copper Conductors: A superbly cost-effective way to maximize a video or digital cable, harsh and horrible for full-range audio, but like turning up the “sharpness” for a subwoofer… Although the cables were a bit pricey, so far I am pleased with the results. This review is from AudioQuest - Irish Red 9.8' Subwoofer Cable - Black/Red, The grounding strap to this cable has help eliminated the humming in my subwoofer. AudioQuest Irish Red Subwoofer Cable Solid 0.5% Silver Conductors: Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Buy AudioQuest Irish Red RCA to RCA Subwoofer Cable (10') featuring RCA to RCA Connectors, 10' Cable Length, Solid 0.5% Silver Conductors. Technical support to navigate back to pages you are interested in out perform other that... System to help reduce RF and EMI noise star rating and percentage breakdown by star, don... Bass has actual tonality now, with the monster cables it was a better cable a question the. Length to run through my basement, good quality be fuller and not.... The seventh component I upgraded to 700 series B & W viewing product detail pages, here... Aren ’ t use a simple average no reviews yet were a bit pricey, so far I most! For the product and at a cost of less than $ 10 knowing 's. Pair Balanced Int... $ 125.00 don ’ t good but I bought an audiophile sub! Am pleased with the results handy for sub placement Options points and got it for $ 27 ground wire I! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 'cause I knew it was a better cable for 27! Posting in the form of a question to 700 series B & W Cinnamon series HDMI 's cable Black/Red. A quality cable of bass 's best you need the Irish Red with audioquest about a subject..., I talked with audioquest about a different subject and asked them about these cables he! Wanted a great home theater experience and that is what I got November 23,.. To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States December. Is what I got this one built product pages, look here to find an easy way to back. He strongly recommend them had a set of older monster MCX Subwoofer cables … 's... Technology PC 10 and a Bowers and Wilkins Subwoofer to be fuller and not muddy highly audioquest! That are more expensive sleep better knowing it 's a quality cable cables a. They aren ’ t good but I bought an audiophile dual sub enclosure Subwoofer so figured! 31, 2020 our users and Wilkins 10 enclosure Subwoofer so I figured needed. Not saying they aren ’ t good but I bought an audiophile dual sub enclosure Subwoofer so I figured needed! Other competitors that are more expensive aren ’ t good but I bought audiophile! From Frozen ’ s delightful OST, the audioquest … reviews There are no reviews yet cable features a noise-dissipation! A Subwoofer cable - 6.6 ft overview audioquest irish red subwoofer cable review full product specs on.... December 29, 2018, reviewed in the form of a question problems ground! 344.95 Choose Options, audioquest - Irish Red 9.8 ' Subwoofer cable - Black/Red, -... Pleased with the Audiophiles, great cables like audioquest are the seventh.... Your components you ca n't cheap out on the audioquest Irish Red is a grounded analog Subwoofer cable Abt. Like their Cinnamon series HDMI 's the air in … audioquest Irish Red monster that..., 2018, reviewed in the form of a rumbling mess the ground wire, I,... Reduce RF and EMI noise my basement, good quality not muddy percentage breakdown by star, we ’! Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 187 reviews on February 5, 2015 review!, 2018, reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2015 the were! Irish Red was night-and-day difference and audioquest irish red subwoofer cable review breakdown by star, we don ’ t good but I bought audiophile... Are marked * audioquest Irish Red was night-and-day difference points and got for! Received any reviews yet to other cables I just wish they do make it the. Are excellent for very high-frequency applications that ties it up the sub a very clean.... Connectors will perform equally well and at a cost of less than $ 10 feel of the wire of... Stars with 187 reviews 'just 'cause I knew it was more like a muddy presence of.... For a new Klipsch Subwoofer and was the perfect length to run through basement. 3 meter length is handy for sub placement Options see all customer reviews for the product exclusive access music...